Speaker System Warranty
Ocean Way Audio speaker systems are under limited warranty as described in the following conditions.
1. Warranty period starts as of date of purchase from the authorized dealer.
2. OWA reserves the right to request original purchase receipt as proof of the date of purchase.
3. Electronic components and cabinetry are warranted for a period of two (2) years against manufacturing defect, covering parts and labor for necessary repairs.
4. Speaker driver components are warranted for a period of one (1) year against manufacturing defect.
5. The manufacturer’s warranties are limited to physical defects in the materials, parts and workmanship used in making the product.
6. Misuse, incorrect installation, handling, repairs or modifications performed by unauthorized persons, abnormal conditions, damage due to accidents such as power surges, water, fire, or any other are excluded from any warranty claims.
7. OWA warrants all service repairs and replacements for 180 days from the date of return to the customer/owner.
Technical Support and Service
For warranty service and assistance, contact the original authorized dealer/distributor to arrange for return and/ or repair of the product. OWA will strive to satisfy all service requests in the fastest manner possible. Under the warranty, OWA will repair, or at its discretion, replace the product at no charge, provided it is returned (postage paid) to an authorized OWA service center. Any shipping or duties incurred are the customer’s responsibility. Products should be returned suitably packaged to protect from shipping damage, or in their original packaging. OWA shall be the sole and final authority to determine the validity of all warranty issues. All non-warranty repairs for current products will be charged according to the service repair pricing schedule. Repair prices will either be based on a flat fee for repair or replacement, or will be estimated depending on the repair deemed necessary.