The AeroWave™ system is now available as the AW9090 (90×90) and AW9045 (90×45) degree system.
At a Glance:
- AeroWave is the first of its kind, ever, to offer true, pristine, interference-free, high-fidelity stereo sound for large audiences.
- AeroWave™ is the world’s first-ever high-efficiency, fully-horn- loaded, high-powered, single-source, high-fidelity, large-venue sound source with engineered and fully-dependable acoustic directivity in both vertical and horizontal directions. Constant- directivity is achieved for virtually the entire bandwidth of use. The human race has never before had such a capable means of amplifying the sonic arts.
- AeroWave™ technology is a truly malleable sound system concept, allowing full system scaling in terms of max spl and directivity- control. This is accomplished by proprietary means of coherently combining the outputs of multiple drivers so they truly act like a single point source.
- Elegant simplicity of operation: Every driver in an AeroWave™ system receives the same amount of electrical power in its range of use. Only a master DSP is used for system balancing, calibration and voicing. In contrast, byzantine signal-processing systems of per-box and even per-device processing (level, eq, delay, etc) are needed to “correct” unavoidable device-to-device interference effects for pretty much for all modern line arrays. AeroWave’s overall simplicity contributes to its pristine sound quality and ease of operation.
- AeroWave™ systems can be designed to cover an entire audience seating area from multiple locations. Thus true full-audience stereo and stereo-with-center-image (LCR) can be finally achieved, for the first time ever.